Find Your Job
Final Quality Control Specialist in Thornton, CO at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 8/11/2023
Thornton, CO 80229
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing and most comprehensive retailers of nearly new pre-owned vehicles in America today. Our rapid growth plan is expected to bring our unique business model to 90% of the U.S. population by 2025, utilizing one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies in our industry. Our approach provides a personalized and proven guest-centric buying process that consistently delivers award winning guest experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide, with savings of up to $3,000 versus the competition. We believe EchoPark is on pace to become the #1 retailer in the nearly new pre-owned vehicle market by 2025, and is already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater, expanding its Owner Experience Centers, developing an all-new digital ecommerce platform and focusing on growing its brand nationwide. EchoPark’s mission is in its name: Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives the car buying experience for guests and differentiates EchoPark from the competition. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com.
EchoPark Automotive is hiring a Final Control Specialist for our store in Thornton, CO. As part of our reconditioning team, our teammates are involved in the movement and quality control of our nearly-new, low-mileage vehicles being prepared for sale.
Our 190-point mechanical and safety inspection with our thorough cosmetic reconditioning process ensures every vehicle is safe, clean and reliable. The reconditioning team works quickly and collaboratively to produce consistent results.
What You’ll Do:
- Cosmetic inspections, quality assurance, photograph vehicles and ensure vehicles’ readiness for sale
- Work in a high volume, team-based environment
- Operate vehicles accurately and safely throughout the lot
- Assist in the valet process as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- No experience required, automotive background a plus
- Able to work outside in all climates and conditions
- Be transparent
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
- Take the high road
What We Offer:
- $17 - 19 /hour and up based on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.