Find Your Job
Sales Associate - Team Mancuso Powersports Southwest in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 7/13/2023
Houston, TX 77074
If you are looking for a powersports dealer with an amazing selection that always puts customers first, look no further than Team Mancuso Powersports Southwest. Our dealership in Houston, Texas is packed full of quality new and pre-owned motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, and cargo trailers. Pair that with friendly staff that is always ready to go above and beyond for our customers, and you have the perfect place to purchase powersport vehicles. We also offer a range of other services, including maintenance and parts ordering. If you live in a nearby community like Galveston or Sugar Land, you’ve probably already heard the glowing reviews, so take the time to check us out.
The vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling, and follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Know and understand equity and values and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
What we offer:
- Uncapped commission with annual compensation averaging $60,000 to $90,000
- Full benefits options including health, dental and 401k
- Cohesive team environment
- Career growth potential
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid in-state driver’s license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.