Find Your Job
Service BDC Associate (Fixed Ops) - Mountain States Toyota in Denver, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/8/2023
Denver, CO 80221
Mountain States Toyota is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Salary is $20 per Hour (may include additional compensation/bonus)
(The Service BDC Associate Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.00 and $20.00.)
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Service BDC Associate is responsible for generating services appointments with customers that contact Mountain States Toyota, via the internet. The BDC Internet Service Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The service BDC associate will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
· Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
· Generate services appointments.
· Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
· Effectively utilize lead management tools.
· Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong MS Office Suite computer skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to work in call center environment.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
· We offer a comprehensive benefit package, and a competitive compensation package.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.