Find Your Job
Body Shop Collision Estimator - Lute Riley Honda in Richardson, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/8/2023
Richardson, TX 75080
Lute Riley Honda is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Body Shop Collision Estimator appraises vehicle damage to determine cost of repair for insurance claim settlement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Examines damaged vehicle to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical, or interior damage.
· Estimates cost of labor and parts to repair or replace each damaged item.
· Reviews repair cost estimates with body shop manager or foreman.
· In the event of a disagreement with manager or foreman on repair cost, arrange to have damage appraised by another appraiser to resolve the situation.
· Determines feasibility of repair versus replacement of parts, such as bumpers, fenders, and doors.
· Evaluates practicality of repair as opposed to payment of vehicle market value before accident.
· Determines salvage value on total vehicle loss.
· Prepares insurance forms to indicate repair cost estimates and recommendations.
· Estimates cost of repainting, converting to special purposes, or customizing undamaged vehicles.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.