Find Your Job
Internet Sales- Momentum CDJR of Sealy in Sealy, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/7/2023
Sealy, TX 77474
Sonic Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Sonic Automotive is hiring an Automotive Internet Sales for our dealership located in Sealy, TX. As an Internet Sales Associate, which we call Virtual Experience Guides, you will play an important role in creating a fantastic guest experience at our store. If you’re a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we’re looking for you. As an Experience Guide, you will be responsible for assisting guests through the entire car sales process through phone, chat, and email.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with selection of vehicles, presentation of protection products, and overall online guest experience.
- Provide clear, transparent options for our guests to make well-informed decisions during the online purchase transaction.
- Work collaboratively with teammates to ensure that every one of our guests, those that are purchasing an automobile and those that are not yet, have an unparalleled experience.
- Take pride in your work, celebrate with guests and be a part of a team that believes in doing things the right way.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated automotive sales experience
- Experience in virtual/online selling
- Outgoing, energetic, and passionate people
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What We Offer:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
- At least two years of relevant experience preferred
- Must be motivated for success
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.