Find Your Job
Service Porter - Mountain States Toyota in Denver, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/5/2023
Denver, CO 80221
Mountain States Toyota is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Pay Range Salary $18.00 per hour
(The Service Porter Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.00 and $18.00)
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us
Porter Duties and Responsibilities:
· Moves vehicles to maintain flow of traffic
· Assists customers with questions and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
· Maintains cleanliness of the dealership
· May be required to help replenish all vehicle fluids as needed, and perform other minor vehicle assistance.
· Keep vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards.
· Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing debris as necessary.
· Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
· Makes key tags for vehicles.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.