Find Your Job
Automotive Parts Warehouse - Lute Riley Honda in Richardson, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/5/2023
Richardson, TX 75080
Lute Riley Honda (a Sonic Automotive Dealership) is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Parts Warehouse Person will be responsible primarily for checking in and stocking of parts, pulling parts from pick tickets, and picking parts for the shop. Also included is delivering parts to our local offsite locations, and general warehouse upkeep.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive and stock parts
· Pull parts as needed.
· Do periodic cycle counts.
· Verify parts match order sheets
· Maintain an organized, safe, and efficient work area.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· All other duties as assigned.
· Looking for a great attitude who is dependable and productive.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.