Find Your Job
Service BDC Agent - BMW of Denver Downtown in Denver, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/2/2023
Denver, CO 80246
At BMW of Denver Downtown, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Salary is $18 - $20 per hour (Depends on qualifications and experience).
(The Service BDC Rep. Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.00 and $20.00)
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Service BDC Associate is responsible for generating services appointments with customers that contact BMW of Denver Downtown, via the internet. The BDC Internet Service Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The service BDC associate will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
· Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
· Generate services appointments.
· Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
· Effectively utilize lead management tools.
· Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers.
· Excellent "guest experience" verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to work proficiently in Microsoft and other systems.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to work in call center environment.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.