Find Your Job
Body Shop Administrative Assistant - Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg, ID at RFJ
Date Posted: 6/2/2023
Kellogg, ID 83837
At Dave Smith Motors, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Body Shop Clerical Duties and Responsibilities:
· Organize all paperwork; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc.)
· Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· Process all of the accounting and payroll for the bodyshop
· Computer literate; accurate with 10 keypad and typing.
· Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule.
Basic working knowledge of accounting.
· Good interpersonal and oral communication skills.
· Mathematical aptitude
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.