Find Your Job
Guest Experience Agent - Lexus of Serramonte in Colma, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/2/2023
Colma, CA 94014
At Lexus of Serramonte (a Sonic Automotive family dealership), you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Guest Experience Agent at Lexus of Serramonte is responsible for generating service appointments by effectively responding to customer inquiries received through the internet. This role focuses on delivering exceptional customer experiences while utilizing lead management tools, CRM software, and internet resources to manage customer inquiries, update records, and track customer interest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly and professionally to internet inquiries from customers.
- Accurately enter customer inquiry data into the CRM system.
- Generate service appointments for customers.
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and evaluate their experience.
- Utilize lead management tools effectively.
- Prepare and submit required reports, forms, and documentation in a timely manner.
- Handle occasional cashier duties and perform assigned job-related tasks.
- Maintain high ethical standards, prioritize customer satisfaction, and consistently demonstrate honesty in all customer interactions.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build positive relationships and provide outstanding service.
- Experience with computers and proficiency in computer operations.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills for accurate data entry and record-keeping.
- Ethical behavior, honesty, and a customer-focused mindset.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using CRM software, lead management tools, or scheduling software.
- Familiarity with automotive products and services.
- Ability to effectively see opportunities to provide additional services to customers, maximizing revenue opportunities and enhancing the overall customer experience.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
Salary: $18 - $20 / hour
Work Setting: 100% in-office.
Schedule: Candidates must be able to commit to following shifts:
1) Rotating weeks of Monday-Friday and Tuesday-Saturday.
2) Rotating shifts of 7am-4pm and 9am-6pm.