Find Your Job
Automotive Technician in Cicero, NY at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 6/1/2023
Cicero, NY 13039
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing and most comprehensive retailers of nearly new pre-owned vehicles in America today. Our rapid growth plan is expected to bring our unique business model to 90% of the U.S. population by 2025, utilizing one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies in our industry. Our approach provides a personalized and proven guest-centric buying process that consistently delivers award winning guest experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide, with savings of up to $3,000 versus the competition. We believe EchoPark is on pace to become the #1 retailer in the nearly new pre-owned vehicle market by 2025, and is already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater, expanding its Owner Experience Centers, developing an all-new digital ecommerce platform and focusing on growing its brand nationwide. EchoPark’s mission is in its name: Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives the car buying experience for guests and differentiates EchoPark from the competition. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com.
EchoPark Automotive is hiring a Full-Time Automotive Technician for our dealership located in Cicero, New York. Our technicians enjoy a very collaborative environment, very different from a traditional "dog eat dog" shop. It's fun, fair and a great place to work. Day shift rotates Saturday every other week.
What You’ll Do:
The Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Our technicians inspect and repair our selection of preowned vehicles (4 years and newer, most under 50,000 miles).
- Lube, filter, flushes
- Brake and tire repair
- Suspension and alignments
- Vehicle inspection
- No heavy-line or body work
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 6 months of previous Automotive Mechanic experience, or Auto Tech School certification
- Own a set of tools
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Strong work ethic and thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn
- Respect for teammates and positive outlook
What We Offer:
- $40,000 - $55,000
- Our technicians are paid salary with bonus potential based on experience not commission - not flat rate - and guaranteed hours
- Schedule that provides work/life balance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K – 100% match up to 4%
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Company provided uniforms and toolboxes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.