Find Your Job
Receptionist / Administrative - Land Rover Birmingham in Birmingham, AL at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 5/30/2023
Birmingham, AL 35210
At Land Rover Birmingham, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us
The Receptionist is the first contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provide information and assistance to other departments as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department.
· Greet visitors, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
· Oversee the visitor sign-in and security process.
· Maintain conference room reservation schedule.
· Assist various departments with special projects as needed.
Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Will have at least 1-year of experience as a receptionist in a professional business environment.
· Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision.
· Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
· Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills.
· High School Diploma.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.