Find Your Job
Lube Tech -Dave Smith Frontier Leasing in Coeur d'Alene, ID at RFJ
Date Posted: 5/26/2023
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
At Frontier Leasing, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Be directly responsible for the following items, as set at the sole discretion of the company, which may be changed from time to time:
Starting at $18.00 per hour
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Lubricates moving parts with specified lubricants.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates immediately with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to Service Manager.
- Ensures that guest’s cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were when checked out.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local requirements, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Wears and utilizes all safety equipment at all times.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to Service Manager.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Maintains a professional appearance and wears dealership provided uniforms.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on associate morale.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.