Find Your Job
Apprentice Technician- Audi Downtown Nashville in Nashville, TN at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 5/25/2023
Nashville, TN 37210
At Audi Downtown Nashville, The apprentice receives a guaranteed minimum income during their apprenticeship period. Tuition Reimbursement is also available. A MENTOR is also provided to assist the apprentice should he/she have a problem diagnosing or repairing a vehicle. Successful Graduation from an automotive technical training program is required. Audi Downtown Nashville, is committed to your success as and automotive technician servicing and repairing one of the premier automotive brands.
· The Apprentice Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance on Audi vehicles as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order with accuracy.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is recommended.
· Notify service advisor if additional work outlined is needed or recommended.
· Document work performed.
· Utilize the knowledge of you Mentor, Team Leader or Shop Foreman when necessary.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
High CSI is a must.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
Successful graduation form a recognized automotive technical training school.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· Applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and a drug test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.