Find Your Job
Sales & Training Manager- BMW of Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 5/17/2023
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Beverly Hills BMW is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Salary: Average of current associates is $180k - $250k / year
Our associates are happy to work here because:
We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Sales Coach insures that the dealership meets its goals surrounding sales performance, guest experience and teammate training and morale. The ideal candidate brings a tremendous amount of energy and can sustain that each day. The right person for this job is a mentor, a spark plug and passionate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on the job training for salespeople.
- Ensure that salespeople are following an established playbook for success.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure that every guest receives the best possible experience.
- Check the condition of all vehicles to ensure highest quality possible.
- Keep an accurate count of floor traffic and engage as necessary.
- Strong automotive sales experience.
- Experience leading, training and motivating others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- 3-5 years desking experience preferred,
(The Sales Manager Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.50 and $17.05. The position may also pay commission compensation which is based on the value or amount of closed sales achieved from $0.00 (if no sales are made) without any upper limit other than sales performance. The position also may also pay a production bonus based on individual or team performance that may range from $0.00 (if baseline benchmarks are not met) without any fixed upper limit .)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.