Find Your Job
Apparel Retail Sales Associate - Mancuso Harley-Davidson Crossroads in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 5/16/2023
Houston, TX 77065
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
Our Harley-Davidson culture strongly propels our company to the successful heights we enjoy today. The H-D culture provides employees with continued opportunities for growth and professional development because we believe that people are our only long term competitive advantage. Our culture believes in providing high customer satisfaction by supplying products and services that delight customers and offer value. And, our culture and values promote employee development, diversity, and leadership excellence.
Starting pay $15 per hour plus commission
• Greet customers immediately in a professional and friendly manner.
• Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously.
• Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
• Point out any sales, specials or new merchandise to customers.
• Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and provide fashion feedback.
• Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases; keep cash register accurate.
• Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
• Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events such as Open Houses, HOG
activities, fashion shows, etc.
• Maintain clean and current displays of merchandise that are appealing to customers.
• Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.)
• Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
• Attend training sessions to keep current with merchandising and inventory control issues.
• Passion for people and Harley-Davidson brand
• Experience in merchandising and retail sales or demonstrated ability to learn sales process
• Knowledge of Point-of-Sale and computerized inventory systems or the ability to understand
• Friendly, outgoing personality with positive attitude
• Ability to ask good questions and function as a sales consultant rather than a transactional
• Willingness to learn and develop sales skills
Bring your skill set and drive to be the best. We'll provide a dynamic work environment, an extremely competitive compensation package with a full benefit array including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Voluntary Life, 401(k) Plan.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.