Find Your Job
Motorcycle Sales - Mancuso Harley-Davidson Central in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 4/19/2023
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: 535 North Loop
Houston, TX 77018
Houston, TX 77018
Job Type: Sales
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
The vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling, and follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guarantee satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.