Find Your Job
Client Care – Audi Rockville Service Department in Rockville, MD at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 4/14/2023
Rockville, MD 20852
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Rockville Audi, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Audi Rockville seeks your client care experience in our fast paced Audi service department. Customer facing experience is required. This role has been a career launch for some many of our Audi Rockville teammates as we may quickly promote to roles with additional responsibility and compensation as you grow with our dealership. Our average Audi Rockville service teammate has been with us for over five years. Send us your work experience so we may launch your Audi Rockville career. Audi Rockville is part of Sonic Automotive, a Fortune 300 public company.
***** This position requires a dynamic individual with good people skills and who can multitask and adapt to new duties as requested and is good with technology and troubleshooting. This position requires a lot of time on your feet and requires working well on a team of peers. This role does involve driving vehicles, so all candidate will need to exhibit superior driving skills.*****
- Ability to think quickly and work well under pressure to find resolutions that support multiple parties interests- customers, dealerships, Audi on demand
- Exhibit superior driving skills, mindful of traffic regulations and the customers comfort level
- Demonstrated ability to be excellent with interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain self-awareness and proper messaging when interacting with various stakeholders, vendors, and customers at the dealership.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to be proactive in finding innovative solutions to problems and to identify areas of improvement whether in process, customer interactions, setting customer expectations, fleet matters.
- Smart, technology savvy, including troubleshooting
- Be comfortable using technology to communicate with customers
- Experience successfully interacting with demanding and high-need customers
- College degree or some college, preferred
- Smart Phone/Mobile device proficiency, required
- Knowledge of the local area, preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and take appropriate action to resolve the issue
- General etiquette
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.