Find Your Job
Body Shop Technician - Cadillac of South Charlotte in Pineville, NC at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 4/11/2023
Pineville, NC 28134
At Cadillac of South Charlotte, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
**Ask about our Tenure Bonus program. Bonus pay up to $3.50 per flat rate hour!!!
Salary: $70K - $120K based on experience and performance
Relocation Assistance Available
Sign-on Bonus up to $5000 (Based on experience)
In addition, you'll enjoy these benefits:
- Available $0 Health plan premiums for Technicians based on tenure
- Our "Hybrid" Medical plan provides associates with a cost-sharing medical/pharmacy plan along with the ability to set aside money through retirement tax-free in a Health Savings Account.
- When enrolled in the Health Savings Account, you'll have early access to the future contributions through our "HSA on Demand" feature.
- A company contribution is also made to your HSA every pay period!
- A choice of 3 dental plans
- A Vision plan
- A Flexible Spending Account for a tax-free way to pay for dependent day care
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance (company-paid, as well as supplemental)
- Legal Plan
- Critical Illness, Accident and Hospitalization plans
- Home and Auto Insurance at special group rates and payroll deduction
- Pet Insurance
·Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
·Diagnose the cause of malfunction and performs the needed repair.
·Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts.
·Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
·Advises Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed.
·Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed.
·Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals.
·Attends factory sponsored training classes and keeps abreast of factory technical bulletins.
·Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes.
·Ensures that customer cars are kept clean.
·Performs all other duties as assigned
·Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
·High school diploma or equivalent.
·ASE certification preferred.
·At least two years automotive experience.
·All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
·All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
·All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.