Find Your Job
Internal Technician- Jaguar Land Rover Houston Central in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 4/5/2023
Houston, TX 77024
At Jaguar Land Rover Houston Central, a Sonic Automotive Dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. We are committed to your success and invested in your future.
Our Automotive Technician Compensation and Benefits Package includes:
At Jaguar Land Rover Houston Central, earn up to $28 per hour as a Internal Jaguar Land Rover Technician.
**Ask about our Tenure bonus plan that begins at 6 months from hire date – Bonus $ starts at .50c per flat hour - up to $3.50 per flat rate hour based on tenure
**Air Conditioned Shop**
Work/Life balance. Your family is as important to us as they are to you!
• Tenure bonus starting at completion of 6 months of service
• Paid time off and Paid Training
401K with Matching
• Health insurance (Zero Health Insurance Premiums available (based on Tenure)
• Factory training -The ability to earn income while training to become a JLR Certified Tech
• Mentor who is invested in your development, growth, and success
• A career path from entry-level to top-level
• Incremental pay increases for achieving new levels of certification
• Recognition for reaching goals and high performance
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Inspect the vehicle to determine if additional work is required.
· Notify service advisor if additional work is needed or required.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.