Find Your Job
BDC Agent / Guest Relations - Rockville Audi in Rockville, MD at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 3/15/2023
Rockville, MD 20852
At Rockville Audi, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Service BDC Associate is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet for service of new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The BDC Internet Service Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The service BDC associate will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
· Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
· Generate service appointments.
· Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
· Effectively utilize lead management tools.
· Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis.
· Perform cashier duties as requested.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers. Coordinator
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong MS Office Suite computer skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work in call center environment.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.