Find Your Job
Off Lot Coordinator in Thornton, CO at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 3/8/2023
Thornton, CO 80229
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing and most comprehensive retailers of nearly new pre-owned vehicles in America today. Our rapid growth plan is expected to bring our unique business model to 90% of the U.S. population by 2025, utilizing one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies in our industry. Our approach provides a personalized and proven guest-centric buying process that consistently delivers award winning guest experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide, with savings of up to $3,000 versus the competition. We believe EchoPark is on pace to become the #1 retailer in the nearly new pre-owned vehicle market by 2025, and is already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater, expanding its Owner Experience Centers, developing an all-new digital ecommerce platform and focusing on growing its brand nationwide. EchoPark’s mission is in its name: Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives the car buying experience for guests and differentiates EchoPark from the competition. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com.
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Off - Lot Coordinator at our dealership located in Thornton, CO. As an EchoPark Automotive Off-Lot Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the vehicles in inventory at vendor/partner locations. If you’re a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we’re looking for you.
What You Will Do :
- Makes sure all repair orders are closed timely and accurately
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, and special order parts
- Be a subject matter expert on vehicles being repaired/serviced at third party locations
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
What We're Looking For :
- Automotive knowledge/experience desired
- The ability to work autonomously at a designated workstation
- Great attention to detail, both big and small
- Learn, deploy and enjoy our technology
- Resilience, agile, and open to change
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Willingness to keep learning
- Active listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for teammates
- Positive outlook
What We Offer :
- $19 - 23 per hour based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.