Find Your Job
Document Specialist - Crown Lexus in Ontario, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 3/3/2023
Ontario, CA 91761
At Crown Lexus, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Salary: $17-$20/hr based on experience
(The Clerk Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.50 and $20.00.)
The Automotive F&I (Finance & Insurance) Secretary is responsible for preparing deals to be sent to the Billing Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals.
· Ensure that all required documentation is obtained and submitted to the finance source so that finance contract can be paid in a timely manner.
· Work with Sales Manager to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
· Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc.
· Establish and meet monthly objectives.
· Verify insurance with customers’ agents, obtain deposits, verify trade payoffs.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· Automotive dealership experience is preferred
· Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
· Some weekend work required
· High school diploma or the equivalent
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
· Degree or commensurate experience in finance
· Computer knowledge preferred.
· Professional personal appearance.
· Excellent communication skills.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.