Find Your Job
Service Manager - Team Mancuso Powersports Gulf Freeway in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 3/2/2023
Houston, TX 77034
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
A day in the life of a Mancuso Powersports Service Department Manager:
- Be a visible leader within the dealership and uphold Mancuso’s customer service standards
- Use your experience to lead and manage the service department team
- Maximize the skill levels of technicians and assign tasks to optimize productivity levels
- Establish and communicate sales goals and service standards to your team
- Lead and motivate team members to provide high quality vehicle service to achieve goals and standards
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop technician skills and abilities
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and grow the volume of service work
Mancuso Powersports has a reputation for setting a high standard of quality, customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. With your focus on leadership and service, you can be a part of that reputation!
To be qualified for this great opportunity you will need:
- 2+ years of experience within the service department of a motor vehicle dealership
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team environment
- Ability and enjoyment in communicating with customers
- Current motorcycle license (or ability to acquire one)
- Familiarity with Windows based computer software
- Passion for all of the powersports brand
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.