Find Your Job
Autobody Technician - Global Imports Mini in Chamblee, GA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/15/2023
Chamblee, GA 30341
At Global Imports MINI, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
UP TO $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS for qualified/certified/experienced Technicians. Please ask hiring manager for all details.
Sonic Automotive provides outstanding benefit options to Associates and their families, including:
- Our "Hybrid" Medical plan provides associates with a cost-sharing medical/pharmacy plan along with the ability to set aside money through retirement tax-free in a Health Savings Account.
- When enrolled in the Health Savings Account, you'll have early access to the future contributions through our "HSA on Demand" feature.
- A company contribution is also made to your HSA every pay period!
- A choice of 3 dental plans
- A Vision plan
- A Flexible Spending Account for a tax-free way to pay for dependent day care
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance (company-paid, as well as supplemental)
- Legal Plan
- Critical Illness, Accident and Hospitalization plans
- Home and Auto Insurance at special group rates and payroll deduction
- Pet Insurance
- Available $0 Health plan premiums for Technicians based on tenure
Global Imports MINI needs Body Shop Technicians to keep up with our very BUSY Shop!!
- $22 - $26 per hour Based on Experience and certifications
- Relocation Assistance
- Available $0 Health Insurance Premiums Available Based on Tenure
- Great facility, New Management, Great Opportunities!!
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Advises Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed.
- Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed.
- Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals.
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Ensures that customer cars are kept clean.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- At least two years Body Shop Collision Center Experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.