Find Your Job
Immediate hires for Heavy Line Technicians and EV Certified Technicians- Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac in Baytown, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/7/2023
Baytown, TX 77523
At Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional service work is required.
· Document work performed.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
· *** GM Certification Preferred ***
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Manual dexterity.
· Good Judgment.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.