Find Your Job
Service Advisor - Team Mancuso Powersports Gulf Freeway in Houston, TX at Team Mancuso
Date Posted: 1/10/2023
Houston, TX 77034
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing a variety of powersports, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with point-of-sale and Parts and Service management computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to general knowledge and experience with computers.
- Current, valid Driver's License with a Motorcycle Endorsement.
About the working environment:
The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools.
Occasionally requires the ability to lift 50 pounds of material.
Occasionally requires the ability to safely balance and push a 600 to 800 lb. motorcycle.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.