Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Manager in Roseville, CA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/6/2023
Roseville, CA 95661
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
We are looking to hire an Automotive Sales Manager at our dealership located in Roseville, CA. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The Sales Coach ensures that the dealership meets its goals surrounding sales performance, guest experience, and teammate training and morale. The ideal candidate brings a tremendous amount of energy and can sustain that each day. The right person for this job is a mentor, a spark plug, and passionate.
What You'll Do:
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Provide on-the-job training for salespeople.
- Ensure that salespeople are following an established playbook for success.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecasts, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure that every guest receives the best possible experience.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong automotive sales and finance experience
- Experience in a dealership management position
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What You'll Get:
- Average annual income potential of $80k- 120k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.