Find Your Job
Apprentice EV Technician- Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac in Baytown, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 12/28/2022
Baytown, TX 77521
**Ask about our Tenure Bonus program that begins at 6 months from hire date. Bonus pay up to $3.50 per flat rate hour!!!
At Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. We are committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive.
· The Apprentice Service Technician must be a graduate of an automotive technician training school. The apprentice is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned by his/her team leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The apprentice technician is assigned a 'Mentor' usually a Master Technician to assist him/her in acclimating to dealership operations in addition to sharing the Mentors technical knowledge. And assisting the apprentice as necessary.
· Perform work as outlined on repair order..
Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Call upon your Mentor, Team Leader or Shop Foreman when you have a question or need assistance.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional service work is recommended.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· ***** GM Certification Preferred ****
Quality job performance is a must.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
Graduation from a valid automotive technical training program
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform their duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to pass a background check, MVR, and drug test,
Apprentice Technician is guaranteed a minimum monthly income during their apprenticeship period. Tuition reimbursement assistance is included.