Find Your Job
Parts Manager - Team Mancuso Powersports 59 in Houston, TX at Team Mancuso
Date Posted: 12/21/2022
Houston, TX 77074
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
Fuel Your Excitement For Power sports
As a Parts & Accessories Manager you will lead the Parts & Accessories Department using your organization skills to manage the inventory system optimizing the efficiency and profitability of the department. Our Metric/Euro parts manager will utilize previous experience in power sports/ motorcycle parts and management to lead a team dedicated to providing exceptional support to the service department and dealership customers.
This is an opportunity to manage a dedicated team and be surrounded by high octane power sport enthusiast. You will be managing a group that is committed to providing the highest level of customer service that Team Mancuso is known for. If you feel the passion, this the perfect way to elevate your career!
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Parts & Accessories Manager:
- Visibly be a leader within the dealership to customers and other departments providing world class service
- Create and maintain an efficient and effective parts & accessories department
- Communicate leadership and provide guidance to the parts & accessories team
- Manage the parts and accessories inventory and ordering system to ensure a balanced inventory
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department to maximize and grow department revenue
- Motivate the department by utilizing your management style to meet and exceed department goals
- Train and develop Parts and Accessories staff to optimize department efficiency
To lead our exception group in the Parts & Accessories department you will have:
- High energy
- 5+ years of experience with retail sales and inventory management
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse group
- Strong communication skills for interaction with employees and customers
- Goal and detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Flexible to meet the demands of a thriving parts and accessories department
- Passion for power sports
- Experience with Parts & Service management computer software
- Knowledge with servicing of motorcycles, ATV’s, watercraft, and accessories preferred but not required
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.