Find Your Job
Technician- Massey Cadillac South in Orlando, FL at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 12/16/2022
Orlando, FL 32809
At Massey Cadillac South, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Innovation Isn’t just what we do; it’s coded in our DNA. From inventing the electric starter to re-inventing how we drive, we will continue our 115-year journey to drive the world forward. And there’s no end in sight.
At Massey Cadillac - we are looking for Innovative Technicians who will bring that same DNA and committment to their work as we drive the industry forward.
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Our Automotive Technician Compensation and Benefits Package includes:
At Massey Cadillac South, earn up to $36 per hour as a certified Cadillac Technician. You may be eligible for a $2,500 Signing Bonus (Depending on Qualifications & Training).
**Air Conditioned Shop**
Work/Life balance. Your family is as important to us as they are to you!
• Tenure bonus starting at completion of 2 years of service
• Paid time off and Paid Training
401K with Matching
• Health insurance (Zero Health Insurance Premiums available (based on Tenure)
• Factory training -The ability to earn income while training to become a Cadillac Tech
• Mentor who is invested in your development, growth, and success
• A career path from entry-level to top-level
• Incremental pay increases for achieving new levels of certification
• Recognition for reaching goals and high performance
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Manual dexterity.
· Good Judgment.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.