Find Your Job
Automotive Parts Manager in Roseville, CA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/9/2022
Roseville, CA 95661
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Parts Manager for our store in Sacramento, California.
As part of our reconditioning team, our teammates are involved in the procurement of auto parts and inventory to fulfil requests for the reconditioning of vehicles. Our 190-point mechanical and safety inspection with our thorough cosmetic reconditioning process ensures every vehicle is safe, clean and reliable. The reconditioning team works quickly and collaboratively to produce consistent results.
What You Will Do:
- Interact with the Service Technicians to coordinate parts for vehicle reconditioning
- Order parts from suppliers based on Reconditioning Department and Technicians requests
- Receive, unpack and store parts in appropriate storage areas so they are readily available when needed
- Takes inventory and maintain records of parts received
- Process parts warranties and parts returns as necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous auto parts experience preferred, CDK a plus
- Understand basic automotive components and systems
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- Embrace the Core Values: Be transparent, willingness to learn, take ownership, celebrate small successes, take the high road
What We Offer:
- $50K - $55K / annually based on experience plus monthly bonus potential
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.