Find Your Job
Parts Specialist in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 10/19/2022
Houston, TX 77074
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
· Greet customers immediately in a professional and friendly manner.
· Work directly with walk-in and telephone customers to help determine and supply them with parts and accessories.
· Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
· Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
· Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.)
· Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
· Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
· Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
· Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories (P&A) needs are being met.
· Assist service technicians in determining parts and accessories requirements for individual jobs.
· Recommend related parts which may be required for a job.
· Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
· Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
· Maintain cleanliness of P&A department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Knowledge of motorsport vehicles and parts -- motorcycle, ATV/UTV
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday -- minimum of 8-hours per day
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.