Find Your Job
Used Car Technician - Audi VW Glenwood Springs in Glenwood Springs, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 10/14/2022
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
At Audi VW Glenwood Springs, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; we believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success. Apply now and join our team!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Audi VW Glenwood Springs is hiring a Full-Time Used Car Technician. Our technicians enjoy a very collaborative environment. It's fun, fair, and a great place to work.
Competitive Pay! Great Benefits!
What We Offer:
- No commissions, flat-rate or confusing pay plans. Guaranteed hours and even some additional team bonuses available.
- Schedule that provides work/life balance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plus company matching
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Company provided uniforms and toolboxes
- More details available at interview
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an individual that enjoys working on different Makes and Models daily. This position would entail inspecting Domestic, Import, Luxury, and German vehicles and reporting what all is needed to get them “Frontline” ready. The repairs on these vehicles are generally approved quickly and pay well on a flat rate basis. We supply you with the diagnostic tools to be successful and the technician would have 2 bays to ensure success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect used cars for repairs and services needed
- Prepare quotes for parts department and internal advisor
- Manage workload to ensure priority cars are completed in a timely manner
- Complete all authorized repairs and services with good quality
- Complete new vehicle Pre-Delivery Inspections and update in online portal
- Document any damages on vehicles to internal advisor during inspections
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong work ethic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn
- Respect for teammates and positive outlook
- ASE or manufacturing training is helpful
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Manual dexterity
- Good Judgment
- Ability to communicate with the internal service advisor
- Basic computer skills
You can expect to have a work life balance that allows you to participate in everything Glenwood Springs and beyond has to offer. Whether it be white water rafting, fly fishing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, or sightseeing; the Roaring Fork Valley has something for everyone. There are often free events with live music, great restaurants, fun tourism, and a chance to get involved with and become a member of a vibrant mountain community.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
- Please upload your resume and complete the online assessment for immediate consideration
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.