Find Your Job
Motorcycle Technician - Mancuso Harley-Davidson Crossroads in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 10/4/2022
Houston, TX 77065
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
· Accept work assignments from Service Writer / Manager.
· Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
· Perform service, repair, and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
· Complete repair work within the scheduled time period
· Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
· Notify Service Writer / Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
· Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communicating with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ensure proper filing of paperwork upon completion of repairs.
· Deliver customer’s vehicle in cleaner condition than when it was dropped off.
· Keep work area clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
· Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
· Completion of a factory authorized formal training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience.
· Current Motorcycle license.
· Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within 60 days of hire.
· Passion for Harley-Davidson brand and industry
· Ability to effectively perform duties in time sensitive environment
· Positive attitude, coachable and willing to learn new skills
· Detail-oriented and precise
This Is Where We Live Between Rides!
Our commitment to quality management and employee development is paramount to the Harley-Davidson culture and to our future success. As a complement to our people-centric environment, we provide an amazing benefits package to ensure the well-being of our valued employees and their families.
· Competitive compensation plan-GUARANTEED
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance (long and short term)
· Holiday and vacation pay
· 5 day work week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.