Find Your Job
Service Valet / Porter - Land Rover Roaring Fork in Glenwood Springs, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/21/2022
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Land Rover Roaring Fork is the Go-To Spot for Carbondale CO, Aspen, and Edwards, CO Drivers seeking top notch service accommodations and repairs. We need to hire a driver/valet to help maintain, pick up, and drop off service customer vehicles! We already have one associate working towards building this department, and we’d like to find him an awesome colleague! We value our employees and invest in their success. Apply now and join our team! Required: Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration. No phone calls please. We will contact
Salary $16-17 per hour based on experience
Purpose: Assist with picking up/dropping off service vehicles anywhere within the Roaring Fork Valley. Assisting service writers, assisting technicians.
- Serious work/life balance
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm with weekends to roam wild & free
- Competitive pay plan
- Working with the Land Rover brand!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pre paid Legal
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Stellar dealership reputation
- Paid vacation
- Advancement within the company
- More details available at interview
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking up & dropping off vehicles. Working both with the customers directly or property managers
- Document vehicles of damages, taking photos, protecting both the stores vehicles and our clients vehicles
- Ensure loaner fleet is fueled, clean, and organized
- File service repair orders in down time
Some serious Perks
- Participate in Off Road events organized and offered by our dealership
- Ability to drive not only Land Rovers but many other makes & models
- Driving solo around the beautiful state of Colorado listening to music or podcasts
- Driving the best of the best vehicles. Range Rovers, Range Rover Sports, Bentleys, Ferrari’s, Defenders (both classic and new)
- Great teamwork
- Excited to work with Range Rovers
- Excited to learn about the Land Rover brand (if you don’t love cars yet, you will!)
- Dependable and friendly
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.