Find Your Job
Inside Sales Representative / Work from Home in Las Vegas, NV at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/16/2022
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Sonic Automotive is revolutionizing the automotive buying and servicing experience – one Happy Customer at a time. Our customers love their cars and as a Guest Experience Center Agent, You will play an integral role in making sure that their ownership experience is world class. Sonic Automotive believes that Customer Satisfaction begins with Associate Satisfaction –and that means You!
Sonic Automotive is hiring Inside Sales Representatives in the Greater Las Vegas NV market to work for our Guest Experience Center as a work from home remote agent.
* Please note that you must live within one hour of an existing Sonic Automotive Dealership, and reside in a state that we currently do business in.
*You must complete the assessment that will be sent to you upon applying, for consideration.
Compensation: $15/hr base salary plus uncapped commission structure.
The next class starts: Early November 2022
You can earn $50,000 - $65,000+ depending on experience and performance! And the Opportunities do not end there. This department expects to triple in size over the next 1-2 years, and that means even more opportunity for you!
Do you enjoy assisting customers? Do you thrive on finding answers and information for guests so they can make an informed buying decision? Are you energized by following up with guests to ensure they have had a great purchase experience? Do you like a fast pace with a variety of items to accomplish each day? Do you enjoy interacting with guests in a variety of ways to include phone, chat and email exchanges?
The Inside Sales Representative (Guest Experience Center Agent) is responsible for answering inbound calls, chats, internet leads and explaining to our guests our new sales process and ultimately setting an appointment at one of Sonic’s dealerships. As a member of our Guest Experience Center team, you will work with GEC leadership and dealership management to ensure guests receive requested information and make the vehicle purchase process simple, fast and fun. You will learn about our exciting new vehicle brands to include BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Jaguar, Ford, Toyota and other brands and use our state of the art technology. Our comprehensive sales training includes product training, sales skills training, communication skills and training on how to navigate our internal software systems. This position is open to candidates who are interested in a work from home environment. Following several weeks of training and consistent performance within the role, we openly discuss the possibility of working from your own home, providing that the employee has appropriate and adequate workspace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an integral member of the Guest Experience Center where Customer Satisfaction is our primary goal, You will:
- Build rapport with guests and assist with information gathering and questions
- Answer inbound phone calls and chats and complete outbound phone calls to follow up with guests
- Exercise the ability to understand the guest needs, match hose needs with company inventory and suggest possible alternatives
- Set appointments for guests based on their time, location preference and vehicle needs
- Continually improve and be receptive to coaching
- Practice efficiency, handle call volumes knowledgeably while still providing excellent service
- Answer guest’s questions accurately, openly and honestly
- Retail and/or sales experience
- Upbeat attitude and professional disposition
- Track record of performing in a fast paced environment
- Highly proficient data entry and phone skills
- Nights and Weekend schedule availability required
- Work from Home setup (Quiet, distraction-free, reliable internet, etc)
If you are interested in exploring a career with our top performing team and want the flexibility of working from home; apply today!
Strong Multitasking computer skills are preferred.
Strong Communication Phone Skills are preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.