Find Your Job
Title Runner in Charlotte, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 8/27/2022
Charlotte, NC 28205
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire a Title Runner to join our team in Charlotte, NC. The Title Runner is responsible for coordinating and completing the transportation and transaction with state and local offices for recently purchased vehicle title paperwork.
- Transportation and coordination of title paperwork with state and local offices
- Strong attention to detail to ensure timely and accurate completion of work
- Providing support to the business office to keep operations running smoothly
- Working with the business office and sales team to complete paperwork.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Greets all guests with a friendly, upbeat professional attitude
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year of customer service experience
- Energetic and agile
- Able to work outside and in various seasons
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Technology savvy
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.