Find Your Job
Accounting Manager in Charlotte, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 8/25/2022
Charlotte, NC 28205
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Accounting Manager for a full-time position in Charlotte, NC.
The Accounting Manager reports to the Controller and has responsibility for maintaining accurate records, developing controls necessary for the proper conduct of the business, and supporting the EchoPark Culture. He/She should be resourceful, able to function relatively independently, and be strong in operational accounting.
Accounting Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Work with accounting staff to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks, as well as develop great working relationships with all departments.
- Manage the general ledger by reviewing schedules weekly and preparing journal entries for posting.
- Prepare and submit bi-monthly payroll templates to the centralized payroll department for processing.
- Support payables by ensuring timely submission of invoices and monthly review of statements.
- Oversee the tag and title process by monitoring aging vehicle registrations and missing titles.
- Support and contribute to completing end-of-month accounting reports.
- Coordinate and assist in preparing month-end reconciliations and SOX controls.
- Assist in preparing internal and external audit requests.
- Establish, implement and monitor good accounting controls and processes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Accounting Manager Qualifications:
- Three years of experience in a dealership office position, preferably with CDK and a working knowledge of financial statements.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data from multiple sources, as this is the primary tool for improving efficiency, analysis and accuracy.
- Well organized with excellent communication skills and a professional personal appearance.
- Able to function in a fast pace environment and comfortable working where change is constant and days might be filled with interruptions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.