Find Your Job
Apprentice Technician- Audi Downtown Nashville in Brentwood, TN at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 8/24/2022
Brentwood, TN 37027
At Audi Downtown Nashville, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. We are committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive.
The Apprentice Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance on Audi vehicles as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with accuracy.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is recommended.
- Notify service advisor if additional work outlined is needed or recommended.
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- ·Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required.
- Utilize the knowledge of your Mentor, Team Leader or Shop Foreman when necessary.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, report any accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Successful graduation from a recognized automotive technical training school.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and a drug test.
Apprentice Technician is guaranteed a minimum monthly income during their apprenticeship period. Tuition reimbursement assistance is included.