Find Your Job
Collision Center Manager - Global Imports MINI in Chamblee, GA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 8/2/2022
Chamblee, GA 30341
At Global Imports MINI, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
We are searching for a Collision Center Manager for our State-of-the-Art Air-Conditioned shop!!! Along with our customer base, we have partnerships with 4 dealers/vendors, which provides plenty of work for our technicians. We are currently scheduled out for three months!!
Are you interested in leading an award winning Collision Center?
Do you want to lead an outstanding team of technicians?
We are looking for you! We are a leading Collision Center in the Atlanta metro area, with the backing of a Large Corporation, join our team today!
The Collision Center Manager runs an efficient and profitable collision repair department through productive staffing, associate retention, cost controls, achievement of objectives, and maintenance of all work performed records. Ensures that staff assigned to the collision department is working in a safe, efficient and productive manner.
- Create and maintain schedule for collision technicians and other associates
- Monitors daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records
- Facilitate sending out sublets, keeping day to day track of their progress
- Oversee posting of all sublets to appropriate RO
- Maintain service and detail timelines (turns) within 3 to 5 days (Pay Plan Based)
- Insuring that vendor repairs are approved and consistent in pricing with negotiated pricing
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them
- Responsible for hiring, training, motivating, counseling, and monitoring the performance of collision department staff
- Monitors and controls the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems, and surveys
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Understands and ensures compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures
- Accounts for all documents; ensures that none are missing and all are processed correctly
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.