Find Your Job
Product Specialist- ** BLIND AD ***- ( Texas ) in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 7/26/2022
Houston, TX 77098
At a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
BMW Product Specialist Responsibilities include:
- Provides a pressure-free ownership experience. One that helps guests better understand the operation, benefits and value of BMW innovations and engineering advantages. This higher degree of understanding will help guests better appreciate their vehicles, which in turn create a stronger emotional connection to the brand.
- Assesses customer knowledge and priorities to personalize the ownership experience.
- Explains and demonstrates vehicle features and technologies, focusing on customer comfort level and retention.
- Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles and understands competitors' vehicle features and benefits.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to clients.
- Follows up with customers within one to two weeks after delivery to answer questions or conduct additional clinics to teach other feature operations.
- Directs customers to additional information resources.
- Delivers a delightful ownership experience.
Duties also could include:
- Visits the customer lounge to introduce services and share valuable vehicle technology insights with customers.
Additional customer and in-dealership support:
- Trains the sales and service staff on key technologies and how to best explain and demonstrate them to a customer.
- Conducts new owner clinics.
- Answers product questions on the telephone and during walk-ins.
- Troubleshoots vehicle technology features.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to perform at a minimum volume according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver's license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.