Find Your Job
BMW Customer Service Rep / eSales Agent - Stevens Creek BMW in Santa Clara, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 7/20/2022
Santa Clara, CA 95051
At Stevens Creek BMW, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The eSales Agent is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet to purchase new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The eSales Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The eSales Agent will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs. We offer a huge ad budget, easy to use systems and a great work environment.
· Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
· Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
· Generate sales appointments
· Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
· Effectively utilize lead management tools
· Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned
· Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
*** This job is an entry level job into our sales department and will consist of setting appointments for Sales and answering any applicable questions. Heavy follow up on phone and internet leads.
*** Growth potential can be up to $48+ annually.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
*** Salary potential can be up to $4-5k per month!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.