Find Your Job
Automotive Title Clerk in Puyallup, WA at Northwest Motorsport
Date Posted: 6/29/2022
Puyallup, WA 98371
Pickup your career at Northwest Motorsport! As the largest independent dealership in the Pacific Northwest, we're always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our growing team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
We are looking for an experienced an Automotive Title Clerk to join our team. The Title Clerk performs a wide range of administrative and office support duties associated with vehicle documentation, such as titles in and out of state, registrations, license plates, and other vehicle/owner information. The Title Clerk also handles the administration of vehicle titles, odometers, and licensing payments and/or refunds.
What You'll Do:
- Manage vehicle documentation, including tax and title information, registrations, etc.
- Helps with maintaining accurate records of vehicle title documents
- Processes licensing payments and refunds
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.)
- Has Reynolds and Reynolds Experience
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Experienced with business applications and accounting software, including Reynolds and Reynolds
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
What We Offer:
- $20-22/hour depending upon skills and experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Short, & Long-Term Disability
- 401K with 4% Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.