Find Your Job
Automotive Detailer - Hurst, TX in Hurst, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 6/14/2022
Hurst, TX 76053
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Momentum Maserati Alfa Romeo in Hurst, Texas is looking to hire an Automotive Detailer to assist with the overall guest experience at our location. The Automotive Detailer is responsible cleaning and refurbishing new and used automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine
- Vacuum interior or vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Apply special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of the product's manufacturer.
- Paint engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking materials.
- Apply paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles, using touch-up paint.
- Apply dyes and reconditioning chemicals to vinyl tops of vehicles to restore color and condition.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Requirements and Desired Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior automotive experience a plus
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.