Find Your Job
Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 5/5/2022
Tulsa, OK 74145
EchoPark Automotive is the fastest growing and most comprehensive nearly new automotive retail brand in America today. Our aggressive plan is to cover 90% of the U.S. by 2025 to reach 90% of the population with the most unique business model and utilization of one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies. This approach provides a personalized and preferred, guest-centric buying process that has been proven out by consistently delivering award-winning guest-focused experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide with an average savings up to $3,000 over the competition. EchoPark is set to be the #1 in near-new/pre-owned 1-4-year-old vehicle sales by 2025 and already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award, creation of new Owner Experience Centers, development of all-new online shopping technology and a focus to grow the brand. EchoPark’s mission is in its name, Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives all they do, differentiates itself from the competition, and has them focused to redefine the category for their guests. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com
EchoPark Automotive is looking to add a Customer Service Representative/ Delivery Center Specialist to our newest location in Tulsa, OK. Our Customer Service Representatives work as an Automotive Sales Delivery Specialist where you will guide our guests through the final steps of our car buying process by showing our late-model, low-mileage vehicles and completing the pre-arranged online sale. Our Tulsa Delivery Center will be opening in mid-July of 2022 so training will start at the end of June.
Delivery Center Specialists will:
- Ensuring all guests receive an experience in-line with the EchoPark Brand promise
- Handling guest test drives and ensuring all guest questions are answered.
- All guest vehicles are delivered on time
- All required paperwork is collected and contracts are signed and executed effectively first time.
- Ensuring all guest vehicles are ready and meet EchoPark standards prior to delivery to the guest
- Supporting the Delivery Center Coach and Guest Care Team in resolving any post-sale guest issues
- Handling of any guest sales issues or questions, coordinating any deal changes with the Online Sales Center
- Achieving sales targets by selling the benefits of EchoPark products to guests
You may be a perfect fit for a Delivery Center Specialist if you have the following attributes:
- Resilience, agile, and open to change
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Active-listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for team mates
- Positive outlook
- Sales Experience is preferred
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Previous track record of meeting sales goals
- Team Player
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Starting base salary of $51,000 a year with additional bonus potential
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.