Find Your Job
Sales Valet - Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek in Walnut Creek, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 5/3/2022
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
At Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
What entry level position can help you get on a path into having a sales career making an average of $100k/year with no degree, no experience, and immediate employee perks?
Sales valet at Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek!
Do you think getting promoted is all about who you know?
More than half of our 160 employees have had an internal promotion at our dealership. Many of our leadership team members were promoted from within our company. Our General Manager started in the automotive industry as a porter. (And no, his dad does not own the company)
Do we have fun or are we like every other dealership?
You tell us. These are some things that differentiate us from everyone else:
· PB&J Bar and a cereal bar
· Nap room
· Spa day
· Ping pong tournaments
· Monthly parties to acknowledge our top performers in each department
· Community events
· Celebrity clientele
· And so much more!
Follow us on Instagram and TikTok: MBofWalnutCreek
How do we rank amongst other Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the Bay Area?
We are the number 1 new and number 1 pre-owned Mercedes-Benz dealership in Northern CA.
Please email us your resume if you are interested in joining our Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek team! 😊
Porter Duties and Responsibilities:
Moves vehicles to maintain flow of traffic
· Assists customers with questions and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
· Maintains cleanliness of the dealership
· May be required to help replenish all vehicle fluids as needed, and perform other minor vehicle assistance.
· Keep vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards.
· Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing debris as necessary.
· Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
· Makes key tags for vehicles.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.