Find Your Job
General Manager in Roseville, CA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/18/2022
Roseville, CA 95661
EchoPark Automotive is the fastest growing and most comprehensive nearly new automotive retail brand in America today. Our aggressive plan is to cover 90% of the U.S. by 2025 to reach 90% of the population with the most unique business model and utilization of one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies. This approach provides a personalized and preferred, guest-centric buying process that has been proven out by consistently delivering award-winning guest-focused experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide with an average savings up to $3,000 over the competition. EchoPark is set to be the #1 in near-new/pre-owned 1-4-year-old vehicle sales by 2025 and already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award, creation of new Owner Experience Centers, development of all-new online shopping technology and a focus to grow the brand. EchoPark’s mission is in its name, Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives all they do, differentiates itself from the competition, and has them focused to redefine the category for their guests. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a General Manager to help us as we continue our expansion into the Sacramento, California market. At EchoPark, we look at things differently focusing on a fantastic and transparent guest experience. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing our rapid expansion. The selected individual will likely work in an existing market to learn operational, financial and cultural rhythms prior to the launch of the select market. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The General Manager ensures that the dealership meets its used car sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She/he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department. Additionally, the GM has oversight of the entire facilities, ensuring that the business operations, reconditioning (service) and sales teams all work smoothly in conjunction with one another through a collaborative teammate environment centered around our core values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the guest receives an outstanding customer service experience.
- Monitor guest flow, ensuring each transaction flows smoothly.
- Play an active and energetic role in maximizing sales opportunities in the showroom.
- Mentor, train and promote a culture of accountability within the business.
- Determine monthly and yearly budgets for sales performance.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on the job training for salespeople.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure that every guest is thanked personally.
- Keep an accurate count of floor traffic with a curiosity in learning new ways to capture business.
- Drive forward the EchoPark sales playbook ensuring each guest receives an excellent experience.
- Strong automotive leadership experience within a fast-paced dealership
- Tremendous energy and passion for guest experience and teammate morale
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.