Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Consultant in San Antonio, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/14/2022
San Antonio, TX 78257
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to add Experience Guides to our team in San Antonio, TX. As a Sales Consultant which we call Experience Guides, you will guide our guests through the car buying process by showing our late-model, low-mileage vehicles that are under factory warranty and priced 20-40% lower than new vehicles. Our objective is to assist and advise our guests on structuring the transaction for optimal guest experience and their long-term benefit. We do not use the traditional automotive sales methods, instead we believe in full transparency, speed and leverage state of the art technology to bring our guests an unmatched experience in the automotive retail space. Our stores are very busy and frequently have guests on waiting lists at the front door due to unprecedented demand. This is a very exciting time for our company as we grow our footprint across the USA and we are looking for top talent to build our brand with us.
What You'll Do :
- Guide guests through the sales process - to include processing appraisals, performing test drives, submitting credit applications, answering questions related to vehicles and purchase strategies while presenting financing options to guests and reviewing documents
- Gather and process customer data accurately to complete transaction paperwork.
- Learn and keep current with EchoPark products and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build and maintain relationships with others and demonstrate outstanding teamwork.
- Have fun and enjoy the unique daily structure filled with personal and professional growth tools fostering career advancement
- Be authentic – we want who you are at home to be the same person you are at work!
What We're Looking For :
- Resilient, agile, and open to change
- Happy, energetic and a high sense of urgency
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Active-listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for teammates and yourself
- Positive outlook and a thirst for leadership
- Competitive spirit but a team player at the same time
- Learner mindset able to absorb and contribute to enhance our culture
- Sales experience (preferred) not necessary
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Proven track record of success
- Organized and disciplined prior performance
What We Offer You :
- A 5-Day work week because we believe in work-life balance
- Closed every Sunday
- Base salary of $42,000
- Average income is $100,000 per year, our top 20% make between $175,000 to $225,000
- 401k with a robust company match and an associate stock purchase plan
- Medical with a pharmacy plan
- Health Savings Account
- Disability- short and long term
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation from your first month
- Tuition reimbursement
- On the job training by an award-winning Fortune 500 development team utilizing dynamic and fun content
- Associate vehicle purchase program saving you and your family thousands
- Positive environment with a focus on a culture of CARE and teamwork
- Outstanding advancement opportunities – we promote from within and are scaling extremely rapidly.
We don't hire people to sell cars……we hire people to CARE in a work environment that values transparency, learning and celebration. If you enjoy working hard and having fun, apply for the full-time Experience Guide position located in San Antonio - Come ready to change your life!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.