Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Manager in Johnson City, TN at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/3/2022
Johnson City, TN 37604
EchoPark Automotive is the fastest growing and most comprehensive nearly new automotive retail brand in America today. Our aggressive plan is to cover 90% of the U.S. by 2025 to reach 90% of the population with the most unique business model and utilization of one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies. This approach provides a personalized and preferred, guest-centric buying process that has been proven out by consistently delivering award-winning guest-focused experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide with an average savings up to $3,000 over the competition. EchoPark is set to be the #1 in near-new/pre-owned 1-4-year-old vehicle sales by 2025 and already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award, creation of new Owner Experience Centers, development of all-new online shopping technology and a focus to grow the brand. EchoPark’s mission is in its name, Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives all they do, differentiates itself from the competition, and has them focused to redefine the category for their guests. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a Delivery Center Sales Coach, Preowned Automotive Sales, to help us grow our new Delivery Center in Johnson City, TN. At EchoPark Automotive, we look at things differently. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing to grow in Tennessee. This location will be our 4th in Tennessee and is set to open 2/28/22. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The Delivery Center Coach insures that the dealership meets its used car sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She / he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all Guests receive an experience in-line with EchoPark Brand promise
- All guest vehicles are delivered on time and all contracts are executed effectively first time.
- Development and Coaching of the team of Specialists and Vehicle Assistants
- Resolving any pre-sale or post-sale guest issues
- Handling of any sales issues or questions with guests, coordinating any deal changes with the Online Sales Center
- Supporting the Delivery Specialist in selling EchoPark products
- Managing the delivery center and ensuring the facility is maintained and operated to EchoPark Standards and Policies
Measures Of Success:
- NPS and Guest Reputation
- Sales Closing Percentage and Sales Volume
- Backend Gross Profit and Product penetration
- Five years of automotive sales experience.
- One year in a dealership management position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.